Saturday, October 3, 2009

  • 00:15 Enjoyed coasters, sorority and scary apparitions w/ @globalsultana, @wtrcrzy & @gin41 at #hos kicking off #IZEAfest whrrl.com/e/gac6L #
  • 05:34 Sweet. I had the last #IZEAfest tweet last night. Can't believe I'm up. Gotta rush to make the Keynote. Starbucks, old friend... #
  • 08:28 #IZEAfest lunch assembling outside looks amazing. #
  • 09:33 Back at #IZEAfest with @GeekMommy and 3 other friends. Meeting some amazing people. whrrl.com/e/gafWp #
  • 11:24 @ViannChan LOVED the @Starbucks th is morning. So needed. Might need another. #
  • 11:46 Recommended book "Don't Make Me Think" for UI design #izeafest #izeafest #
  • 19:38 I'm at Icebar Orlando with @JennFowler. 4 photos in my story so far. #izeafest whrrl.com/e/gakJ8 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter